CognoCentric
 

 
Email me at careygage "at" yahoo "dot" com You know what to do with the "at" and the "dot"
 
 
  Steven DenBeste
Glenn Reynolds
James Lileks
Citizen Smash
OpinionJournal Best of the Web
Plain Old OpinionJournal
Moira Breen
Tim Blair
Damian Penny
Stuart Buck
Stephen Green
Rand Simberg
Martin Devon
Fritz Schrank
Meryl Yourish
Happy Fun Pundit
Overlawyered
Unqualified Offerings
Andrew Sullivan
The Onion
The New York Sun
Jane Galt
Mark Steyn
Cut on the Bias
Scrappleface
Bill Whittle
 
 
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
 
Over and above a recent brush with the dreaded Blogger Archive Bug, my archives have been fubar for some time. I finally got fed up and decided to fix them, but of course, I had no idea how to do it.

I discovered that my archive template had somehow gotten trashed. I have no clue what goes into an archive template, but Blogger has a whole bunch of them. So I created a temporary second blog and copied the archive template from that to the Cognocentric archive template.

It didn't work. Reference to my archives was eliminated altogether.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I copied the blog template from the temp to Cognocentric, too.

Lo and behold: Archives, in all their splendor

One drawback: Site meter is gone. Well, come to think of it, that's probably just as well. My numbers were just above seriously depressing.

So I am going to celebrate my newfound archives by linking to an old post about the beast.

Why that one? Because I have art!

This:



has become this



and this





| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives  
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com