CognoCentric
 

 
Email me at careygage "at" yahoo "dot" com You know what to do with the "at" and the "dot"
 
 
  Steven DenBeste
Glenn Reynolds
James Lileks
Citizen Smash
OpinionJournal Best of the Web
Plain Old OpinionJournal
Moira Breen
Tim Blair
Damian Penny
Stuart Buck
Stephen Green
Rand Simberg
Martin Devon
Fritz Schrank
Meryl Yourish
Happy Fun Pundit
Overlawyered
Unqualified Offerings
Andrew Sullivan
The Onion
The New York Sun
Jane Galt
Mark Steyn
Cut on the Bias
Scrappleface
Bill Whittle
 
 
Sunday, August 15, 2004
 
KERRY'S NEW CAMPAIGN SONG

The Kerry Campaign announced a new campaign song today, sung to the tune of "The Magic Bus," the sixties hit by The Who.

THE MAGIC HAT

Every day that I campaign (Too much, the Magic Hat)
I carry the hat that brought me fame (Too much, the Magic Hat)
In my briefcase, all the time (Too much, the Magic Hat)
Goin’ to the White House, it’s gonna be mine (Too much, the Magic Hat)

Thank you, Ted, for getting me here (Too much, the Magic Hat)
You'll be rewarded, have no fear (Too much, the Magic Hat)
I won't wear western headgear (Too much, the Magic Hat)
But the Magic Hat makes W fear (Too much, the Magic Hat)

Nooooooooo!

I don't care how much you jeer (Too much, the Magic Hat)
I’m gonna wear my Hat this year (Too much, the Magic Hat)
I want to, I want to, I want to, I want to ... (You can't wear it!)
Stump speech, travel every day
Just to beat that Bush doofay
Stump speech, travel every day
’Cause I must beat George Bush today

Magic Hat, Magic Hat, Magic Hat ...

I said, yes I've got my Magic Hat (Too much, the Magic Hat)
I said, yes I've got my Magic Hat (Too much, the Magic Hat)
I will beat George Bush today (Too much, the Magic Hat)
Each time I’ll say things a different way (Too much, the Magic Hat)

I want to, I want to, I want to, I want to ...

Some day you'll see the Hat (Too much, the Magic Hat)
Brought it home from ‘Nam and that’s a fact (Too much, the Magic Hat)
My apologies to Pete Townshend and The Who.

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives  
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com